We are looking for an experienced Barista to work at one of our sites in London, N1c.
We are a contract catering company that provide a fresh food service, serving fresh food to a high standard at a busy law firm in Central London.
You will be responsible for Barista duties, as well as being involved in food preparation duties; such as baking breads, cakes, making sandwiches, yoghurt pots, soups and salads.
We are looking for someone who is creative, can work on their own initiative but also part of a small team of 2. Development opportunities are available for the right candidate.
As our Barista, you will:
- Have experience working as a barista in a busy cafe / deli environment
- Be organised and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment
- Have experience in food preparation
- Ensure you follow and maintain the rules of Health and Safety
- Keep up standards of hygiene and ensure all areas are clean and tidy
- Work well in a large team of 20
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be friendly, professional and approachable at all times
- Have basic understanding of good hygiene and have level 2 food safety qualifications
Why work for us?
- Our working hours are some of the best you’ll find in catering – we are strong believers in work/life balance
- Our pay rates are extremely competitive
- Our working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities
- Enhanced pension scheme for all employees
- Life assurance scheme for all employees
This is a permanent position, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a rota basis. Hours between 7am and 6pm. A degree of flexibility is required to cater to the needs of the unit.
Wilson Vale is an equal opportunities employer.