Chef de Partie
We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented and experienced Chef de Partie to join our team at a busy site based in Leamington Spa, CV32.
We are a contract catering company that provides a fresh food service, serving food to a high standard for a large number of employees at the client site daily. We provide a breakfast lunch for up to 150 employees, lunch service for up to 300 and cover a variety of hospitality events such as a la carte dinners and private dining.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent craft skills, be flexible in their approach and able to work on their own initiative but also work great as part of a team of 12. This is an exciting role where the focus is on preparing and serving fresh food to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with fresh, on trend food in a similar role or 4* hotel or conference centre. Consistency in preparation and production of food is essential.
You will be able to create and develop our dishes and will assist the Chefs in the creation of weekly menus. A knowledge and understanding of the importance of stock and food wastage is essential.
As our Chef de Partie, you will:
- Have excellent people skills
- Have general knowledge of food hygiene, NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Be passionate about food and customer service
- Have superb culinary skills
- Have good organisational and communication skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a large team
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Why work for us?
- Our working hours are some of the best you’ll find in catering – we are strong believers in work / life balance
- Our pay rates are extremely competitive
- Our working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities
- Enhanced pension scheme for all employees
- Life assurance scheme for all employees
This is a permanent position, working 5 days out of 7, 42.5 hours per week. A degree of flexibility is required to cater to the needs of the unit.
Please note: Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early and we may be unable to respond to you if your application is unsuccessful. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Wilson Vale is an equal opportunities employer.