Front of House Assistant
06We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Front of House Assistant to join our team at one of our busy sites in Cambridge, CB4.
We are a contract catering company, providing fresh food for around 500 staff daily. You will serve freshly prepared home style food such as classic dishes, presented in a deconstructed style. Offering a fantastic mix of cuisines from all over the world across 3 sections with a seasonal salad bar and homemade cakes section.
As our FOH Assistant, you will:
- Have previous experience in a customer service focused role
- Have previous experience in a similar environment and be able to work with a team of 12.
- Maintain excellent standards of hygiene and ensure all areas are clean and tidy
- Be involved in preparing the sandwiches to a high standard
- Keep the kitchen clean to a high food safety level
- Handle deliveries
- Be involved with some hospitality
Why work for us?
- Our working hours are some of the best you’ll find in catering – we are strong believers in work / life balance
- Our pay rates are extremely competitive
- Our working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities
- Enhanced pension scheme for all employees
- Life assurance scheme for all employees
This is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm. A degree of flexibility is required to cater to the needs of the business.
Please note: Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early and we may be unable to respond to you if your application is unsuccessful. Make sure you get your application in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Wilson Vale is an equal opportunities employer.