We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable General Assistant to join our team at one of our sites in Cramlington, NE23.
We are a contract catering company, providing fresh food for around 80 staff daily. We offer a breakfast, lunch and hospitality service at the all day cafe/canteen. We also have an array of vending options and a grab & go section.
As our General Assistant, you will:
- Have previous experience in a customer service focused role
- Have previous experience in a similar environment
- Maintain excellent standards of hygiene and ensure all areas are clean and tidy
- Be involved in preparing the sandwiches to a high standard
- Keep the kitchen clean to a high food safety level
- Handle deliveries
- Be involved with some hospitality
- Preferably have cash handling and vending machine experience, but this is not essential
Why work for us?
- Our working hours are some of the best you’ll find in catering – we are strong believers in work / life balance
- Our pay rates are extremely competitive
- Our working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities
- Enhanced pension scheme for all employees
- Life assurance scheme for all employees
This is a part time position, 22 hours per week, Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 2pm. A degree of flexibility is required to cater to the needs of the business.
Please note: Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early and we may be unable to respond to you if your application is unsuccessful. Make sure you get your application in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Wilson Vale is an equal opportunities employer.