We have an exciting opportunity for a Hospitality Assistant to work as part of our team in Denham, UB9. We are a contract catering company, providing fresh, seasonal and inspiring food to around 350 employees daily.
This role is for a period of 9 months to cover maternity leave.
As our Hospitality Assistant, your main responsibility would be organising and delivering all hospitality food and assisting with all hospitality events.
We have an extensive hospitality offering, consisting of 26 meeting rooms and 1 large studio. All food served is varied and is dependent upon the hospitality request.
You will also be responsible for general duties, such as ensuring all the water bottles, tea and coffee stations and grazing stations are adequately stocked at all times. You will also clean and polish cutlery, glasses and bottles ready for each hospitality service.
In between hospitality services, you would also assist in the kitchen and restaurant with cleaning and service.
Why work for us?
- Our working hours are some of the best you’ll find in catering – we are strong believers in work / life balance
- Our pay rates are extremely competitive
- Our working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities
- Enhanced pension scheme for all employees
- Life assurance scheme for all employees
Please note: Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early and we may be unable to respond to you if your application is unsuccessful
Wilson Vale is an equal opportunities employer.