We have an exciting opportunity for a Hospitality Assistant to work as part of our team in central London, NW1.
We are a contract catering company, providing fresh, seasonal and inspiring food to around 350 employees daily.
As our Hospitality Assistant, your main responsibility would be organising and delivering all hospitality food and assisting with all hospitality event, as well as assisting in our cafe and main restaurant area. All food is served in a street food style, with barista style coffee cafe area. You will also work as our Customer Service Assistant at times when hospitality is low.
As our Hospitality Assistant, you will:
- Work as part of a large team of 15
- Be involved in food preparation
- Have basic food and safety knowledge, including level 2 food and safety certificates
- Have previous experience in a similar role and/or environment
- Have previous food preparation experience
- Be willing to learn and adapt to a busy cafe environment
Why work for us?
- Our working hours are some of the best you’ll find in catering – we are strong believers in work / life balance
- Our pay rates are extremely competitive
- Our working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities
- Enhanced pension scheme for all employees
- Life assurance scheme for all employees
This is a permanent position, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday as per rota. A degree of flexibility is required to cater to the needs of the unit and business.
Please note: Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early and we may be unable to respond to you if your application is unsuccessful
Wilson Vale is an equal opportunities employer