We are looking for an enthusiastic Kitchen Porter to join our team at one of our conference centres in High Wycombe.
We are a contract catering company that provides a fresh food service, serving seasonal and innovative food to a rosette standard for a busy centre. This is a fast paced site which serves on trend food from around the world, offering breakfast, lunches and an extensive hospitality service.
The successful candidate will be flexible in their approach and will be able to work on their own initiative, but also work great as part of a team.
Full training will be provided as well as uniform(s) and meals on duty.
As our Kitchen Porter, you will:
- Have previous experience in a busy catering environment, although this is not essential
- Have a basic understanding of food safety and hygiene
- Have good customer service skills
- Be able to work in a high pressure environment
- Be organised and have excellent time keeping skills
Why work for us?
- Our working hours are some of the best you’ll find in catering – we are strong believers in work / life balance
- Our pay rates are extremely competitive
- Our working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities
- Enhanced pension scheme for all employees
- Life assurance scheme for all employees
This is a permanent position, working 5 days out of 7, 40 hours per week. A degree of flexibility is required to cater to the needs of the business and the unit.
Please note: Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early and we may be unable to respond to you if your application is unsuccessful. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Wilson Vale is an equal opportunities employer.