We require an enthusiastic, hard-working and dedicated Sous Chef who enjoys working in a team at a prestigious law firm in Sheffield.
This site serves on trend food from around the world, offering breakfasts, lunches and an extensive hospitality service using fresh & locally sourced foods to produce tasty seasonal dishes to an international law firms employees and clients throughout the day.
Our breakfast offer consists of freshly prepared pastries, yogurts with homemade granola and hot cooked breakfast using locally sourced ingredients such as sausages and bacon.
The successful candidate will support the Chef Manager and be responsible for preparing the hot food at writing menus.
As Sous Chef you will;
- Be responsible for the daily operation of the kitchen and the preparation and cooking (around 200 covers) of all types of dishes.
- Be responsible, dedicated and a strong leader with the ability to work within a brigade of 10.
- Deliver consistent food standards following the Wilson Vale brand standards.
- Deliver fresh, seasonal and innovative food from around the world.
- Be able to interact and engage with people while the food is being served.
Why work for us?
Our working hours are some of the best you’ll find in catering, we are strong believers in work / life balance.
- Our pay rates are extremely competitive
- Our working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities.
- Enhanced pension scheme for all employees
- Life assurance scheme for all employees
This is a permanent position, working 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday, 6:30am until 3pm.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced chef to be part of a fantastic team who work to high standards. A degree of flexibility is required in this position. Early starts are important Mon – Fri due to a busy breakfast service and being a good team player is critical to the role. Some evening work is required when functions are on.