We require an enthusiastic, hard-working and dedicated Sous Chef who enjoys working in a team at a fast paced, busy headquarters in Cambridge, CB4.
This fast paced site serves on trend food from around the world, offering breakfasts, lunches and a hospitality service.
We provide buffet style breakfast, bistro style lunch and cater for any hospitality requests as required.
Our breakfast offer consists of freshly prepared pastries, yoghurts with homemade granola and hot cooked breakfast using locally sourced ingredients such as sausages and bacon.
The successful candidate will support the Chef Manager and be responsible for preparing the hot food at writing menus.
As Sous Chef you will;
- Be responsible for the daily operation of the kitchen and the preparation and cooking of all types of dishes.
- Be responsible, dedicated and a strong leader with the ability to work within a brigade of talented chefs.
- Deliver consistent food standards following the Wilson Vale brand standards.
- Deliver fresh, seasonal and innovative food from around the world.
- Be able to interact and engage with people while the food is being served.
Why work for us?
- Our working hours are some of the best you’ll find in catering, we are strong believers in work / life balance.
- Our pay rates are extremely competitive
- Our working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities.
- Enhanced pension scheme for all employees
- Life assurance scheme for all employees
This is a permanent position, working 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday, 7am to 3pm. Full flexibility is required to cater to the needs of the business.
Wilson Vale is an equal opportunities employer.