We are looking for an enthusiastic Supervisor to join and lead our team at a busy site based in London, N1C.
We are a contract catering company, producing and serving, fresh, seasonal food to a high standard.
We are looking for an experienced Supervisor to oversee the food preparation and overall facility. A background in accounting is preferable, but is not mandatory.
All training is provided but a willingness to learn and develop is mandatory.
As our Supervisor, you will;
- Be pro-active and be able to manage your time effectively
- Be creative
- Manage and supervise the team of 2, supporting the Unit Manager
Why work for us?
- Our working hours are some of the best you’ll find in catering – we are strong believers in work / life balance
- Our pay rates are extremely competitive
- Our working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities
- Enhanced pension scheme for all employees
- Life assurance scheme for all employees
This is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, 7am to 6pm. A degree of flexibility is always required to cater to the needs of the business.
Please note: Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early and we may be unable to respond to you if your application is unsuccessful. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Wilson Vale is an equal opportunities employer.