Vegan and gluten free
Ingredients for the base
90g high quality dark chocolate
100g gluten free biscuits
Making the base
- In a food processor, add 90g dark chocolate, margarine, cookies in the food processor and process until it’s crumbly.
- Evenly spread the crust in the springform pan and press it with a spoon to make sure it’s packed, then place in the fridge.
Ingredients for the topping
450g dark chocolate
250ml coconut milk
250ml plant-based milk
1 teaspoon agar-agar
Making the topping
- In a large pot over medium heat, add coconut milk, the plant-based milk, the rest of the chocolate and mix until combined.
- While the chocolate is melting, in a small bowl, dissolve the agar agar and water, then pour the mixture into the pot and stir until chocolate melts, about 5 minutes.
- Next, pour the mixture into the crust and refrigerate for 6 hours or best overnight.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!